Mr. Ravi Rajagopal has over 20 years of experience in a variety of sophisticated legal, tax and financial transactions involving a wide range of industries. Mr. Rajagopal has a strong tax, financial, and accounting background dating back to a career in public accounting with Big 4 Accounting Firms:
- 1996-1998, Mr. Rajagopal was a Senior Staff member of the Tax Department at Arthur Andersen LLP.
- 1998-2000, Mr. Rajagopal was a Tax Manager of the Tax Department at KPMG LLP.
- 2000-2006, Mr. Rajagopal was Tax Counsel for BP plc in Chicago where he provided tax planning and advise to the Refining & Marketing, Exploration & Production and Trading business units.
- 2006-2012, Mr. Rajagopal was an Audit Manager for BP plc focusing on compliance and regulatory issues.
- 2012-2016, Mr. Rajagopal was Sr. Director for Centrica plc, where he was responsible for the Audit Functions for Centrica’s North American operations.
Mr. Rajagopal specializes in sophisticated corporate and tax planning for closely held businesses and individuals. In addition, Mr. Rajagopal brings his expertise to provide clients advice on corporate law, business formation, estate & gift tax and immigration matters.
Mr. Rajagopal obtained his Juris Doctor at University of Tulsa College of Law in May 1996, after graduating with a B.A. degree from Alma College. Furthermore, he holds both an M.S. degree in taxation and an M.B.A. degree from DePaul University, Kellstadt Graduate School of Business.
Court Admissions and Professional Licenses:
State Bar of Texas
State Bar of Illinois
Certified Public Accountant – State of Texas
Certified Public Accountant – State of New Mexico